There are three types of Rise users:
Admins are the super-users of Rise, and are the key individuals accountable for managing business-level considerations for your company's Rise account. As a result, Admins have access to Rise's full capabilities and controls, and are responsible for:
- Set-Up: Setting up company-wide controls for Rise, which includes linking company bank accounts, setting up auto-pay, inviting new team members, applying monitoring controls on the business level, and more
- Card & User Management: Inviting new team members to be Rise users, setting individual limits, monitoring balances and transactions
- Accounting: Customizing Rise to match the company's existing accounting structure, integrating accounting software with Rise, viewing statement history
- Savings: Redeeming earned cashback, accessing savings insights
While there are no restrictions with the number of Rise Admins you can invite to your business, we recommend proceeding with care. With great power, comes great responsibility.
Bookkeepers are employees or third-parties, who are given access to the company's Rise activity data to help with bookkeeping. Bookkeepers are not allowed to make purchases through Rise, and therefore, do not have access to Rise cards.
Bookkeepers have access to all Accounting capabilities in their Rise dashboards at https://risecard.co/accounting/manage. This allows Bookkeepers to:
- Integrate accounting software with Rise
- Sync Rise financial data to the linked accounting software
- Customize Rise to match the company's existing accounting structure
- View and download company's Rise financial data and statements
Cardholders are all company employees who can make purchases through their individual Rise cards. Each cardholder is issued one virtual card, with the option to request one physical card. Each cardholder also gains access to their individual Rise dashboard, where they can view their own monthly limit and current balance, as well as set personal controls.